Discover how to apply widely accepted rules and guidelines to successfully plan and execute projects with this introduction to the global standards provided by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Learn a set of techniques that anyone can apply to achieve goals and manage project work more effectively.
These techniques include, how to:
- Determine the scope of projects
- Build scope documents and tools to deliver quality products
- Build work breakdown structures and assign teams to complete work
- Build and manage schedules to deliver results on time
- Create detailed financial plans to maintain project budgets
- Effectively close projects to prepare for the next project kick-off